KirkyFlyers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the KirkyFlyers Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hi! Not sure if the forums are still active but hello anyway
DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii - Page 2 EmptyThu May 07, 2015 8:15 am by Coyote

» The best model trailer ever
DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 8:07 pm by Andy (Sam's dad)

» Mobius on the Solius
DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 10:50 pm by Keith

» 5/1/2014 at the field
DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 7:13 am by Coyote

» he shoots he scores...twice
DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 5:51 am by Coyote

» Coyote`s Skyfun
DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:00 am by Coyote

» And no lasting damage was done
DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:53 pm by Keith

» Yesterdays flights
DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:43 pm by daz

» 30 quid dlg anybody????
DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:01 pm by Keith

» Coyote`s Tarot FY680
DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 1:05 pm by Coyote

Weather

Top posting users this month
No user
Most Viewed Topics
Hi! Not sure if the forums are still active but hello anyway
New Imax B6 Balance Charger. SOLD
my next build is also the polaris
Cargo plane build
Mini Funjet build
eflite have made a micro quad
TRIcopter, QUADcopter, SIXcopter frames
KKuk Tricopter controller. SOLD
2.4Ghz 200mw Radio Micro Wireless Color CCTV Spy Camera
Radian Pro Motor Fault

DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
scouse
Flight Lieutenant
Flight Lieutenant
scouse

DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii   DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:01 am

Doesnt look any different to a wii controlled one m8
Back to top Go down
RON
Squadron Leader

PostSubject: Re: DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii   DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:05 am

scouse wrote:
Doesnt look any different to a wii controlled one m8

ask keith he has seen it flying
Back to top Go down
scouse
Flight Lieutenant
Flight Lieutenant
scouse

PostSubject: Re: DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii   DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:08 am

ive just watched it lol
Back to top Go down
RON
Squadron Leader

PostSubject: Re: DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii   DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:18 am

scouse wrote:
ive just watched it lol

you wind up ask time cop whats the best
Back to top Go down
scouse
Flight Lieutenant
Flight Lieutenant
scouse

PostSubject: Re: DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii   DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:18 am

He'll say Naze32 or Afro32 which are his own Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Keith
Forum Admin
Keith

PostSubject: Re: DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii   DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:20 am

I just said that lol
Back to top Go down
https://kirkleathamflyers.forumotion.co.uk
scouse
Flight Lieutenant
Flight Lieutenant
scouse

PostSubject: Re: DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii   DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:23 am

Because its true lol

Hey Mr Lockheed which is the best plane ?

MrLockheed...... its Boeing you definately dont want to buy our crap
Back to top Go down
madjeff
Group Captin
madjeff

PostSubject: Re: DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii   DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:28 am

very good flight like it. having loads of fun with the mqx and im feeling it will soon be time for a proper size quad.
Back to top Go down
madjeff
Group Captin
madjeff

PostSubject: Re: DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii   DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:31 am

if i was after a tri copter this is the frame id buy as its the coolest iv seen.

http://www.fast-lad.co.uk/store/scorpion-y650_quick_foldable_tricopter_frame_12007200-p-18543.html

Back to top Go down
scouse
Flight Lieutenant
Flight Lieutenant
scouse

PostSubject: Re: DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii   DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:36 am

DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii - Page 2 Crabtr10

i prefer one of these
Back to top Go down
madjeff
Group Captin
madjeff

PostSubject: Re: DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii   DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:46 am

Shocked nice very nice is it yours scouse. what are the prop size. looks like a micro.
Back to top Go down
RON
Squadron Leader

PostSubject: Re: DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii   DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:47 am

scouse you like anything lol i rember when you was in keths shed and was slagging down quads because the heley was mutch better now look at you you cannot get enoth of quads lol lol lol
Back to top Go down
Keith
Forum Admin
Keith

PostSubject: Re: DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii   DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:49 am

He's a convert Roy lol it took awhile

Jeffs next on the list muhahaha
Back to top Go down
scouse
Flight Lieutenant
Flight Lieutenant
scouse

PostSubject: Re: DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii   DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 7:57 am

No m8 lol, i prefer helis but i already have 2 of those that fly prefectly , next is planes but again the ones i like fly perfectly fine so down on to my last choice which is quads/tri's.

Now im sure Keith will agree that we have had many heated debates about quads and multiwii etc etc usually along the lines of they dont work as they should which they dont and i believe we can all agree on that , out of the box , at todays technology levels and with processing power there is absolutely no excuse for something not being PERFECTLY level flying out of the box , no excuse at all , other than , the main reason they arent and that is Opensource ie cost/man hours.

Then there are the expensive ones and still they are not perfectly level, so the quest goes on because whilst i see many users having good success i see just as many having issues, no matter what the FC.

Like i said m8 its horses for courses
Back to top Go down
RON
Squadron Leader

PostSubject: Re: DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii   DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:58 am

scouse wrote:
No m8 lol, i prefer helis but i already have 2 of those that fly prefectly , next is planes but again the ones i like fly perfectly fine so down on to my last choice which is quads/tri's.

Now im sure Keith will agree that we have had many heated debates about quads and multiwii etc etc usually along the lines of they dont work as they should which they dont and i believe we can all agree on that , out of the box , at todays technology levels and with processing power there is absolutely no excuse for something not being PERFECTLY level flying out of the box , no excuse at all , other than , the main reason they arent and that is Opensource ie cost/man hours.

Then there are the expensive ones and still they are not perfectly level, so the quest goes on because whilst i see many users having good success i see just as many having issues, no matter what the FC.

i agree scouse lol! lol! you are converted lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Keith
Forum Admin
Keith

PostSubject: Re: DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii   DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 10:16 pm

scouse wrote:

Here's a first, I actually agree with ya m8 there not perfect yet unless you want to pay thousands.
Back to top Go down
scouse
Flight Lieutenant
Flight Lieutenant
scouse

PostSubject: Re: DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii   DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:05 am

And that has been my point all along , thank god for that , now i can go back to my Stryker and bin this quad piece of sh**e
Back to top Go down
Keith
Forum Admin
Keith

PostSubject: Re: DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii   DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:15 am

BUT... There are huge differences in each board....you don't get off that easy lol
Back to top Go down
RON
Squadron Leader

PostSubject: Re: DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii   DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:49 am

Keith wrote:
BUT... There are huge differences in each board....you don't get off that easy lol

lol! lol! I actually agree with ya m8 lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
RON
Squadron Leader

PostSubject: Re: DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii   DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:53 am

scouse wrote:
And that has been my point all along , thank god for that , now i can go back to my Stryker and bin this quad piece of sh**e

lol! lol! you will not do that bud your huked on quads now flying your heley well bin it and keep with the quds lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
scouse
Flight Lieutenant
Flight Lieutenant
scouse

PostSubject: Re: DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii   DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:23 am

Nope , helis first then planes Very Happy
Theres not that much difference between boards really until you start spending on "proprietry" parts all multiwii are the same just minor differences in hardware, the code is the same from 8bit to 32bit just minor differences because of the bit jump the software and all its errors are the same (timecop)

stryker time soon i think
Back to top Go down
Keith
Forum Admin
Keith

PostSubject: Re: DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii   DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:41 am

Still fly my stryker, being lightweight its beautifull to fly.
Back to top Go down
RON
Squadron Leader

PostSubject: Re: DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii   DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:13 am

Last edited by RON on Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keith
Forum Admin
Keith

PostSubject: Re: DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii   DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:22 am

Handles really well m8 looks like you've trimmed it up well, my board turned up today unfortunatley I cant get it working yet as the ftdi connector i have wont work on this board so i'll order one and start from there.
Back to top Go down
RON
Squadron Leader

PostSubject: Re: DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii   DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:49 am

well it looks like me and Keith are having a bad day the HJ450 Airframe Flame Wheel is suppose to be indestructible well my one is going to haven by the looks of thingsof things

DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii - Page 2 Dsc00029

DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii - Page 2 Dsc00030

DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii - Page 2 Dsc00031
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii   DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

DJI NAZA Unboxing, Installation and Testing can it beat the wii
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next