KirkyFlyers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the KirkyFlyers Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hi! Not sure if the forums are still active but hello anyway
just flying my wing with keycam on board EmptyThu May 07, 2015 8:15 am by Coyote

» The best model trailer ever
just flying my wing with keycam on board EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 8:07 pm by Andy (Sam's dad)

» Mobius on the Solius
just flying my wing with keycam on board EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 10:50 pm by Keith

» 5/1/2014 at the field
just flying my wing with keycam on board EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 7:13 am by Coyote

» he shoots he scores...twice
just flying my wing with keycam on board EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 5:51 am by Coyote

» Coyote`s Skyfun
just flying my wing with keycam on board EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:00 am by Coyote

» And no lasting damage was done
just flying my wing with keycam on board EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:53 pm by Keith

» Yesterdays flights
just flying my wing with keycam on board EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:43 pm by daz

» 30 quid dlg anybody????
just flying my wing with keycam on board EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:01 pm by Keith

» Coyote`s Tarot FY680
just flying my wing with keycam on board EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 1:05 pm by Coyote

Weather

Top posting users this month
No user
Most Viewed Topics
Hi! Not sure if the forums are still active but hello anyway
New Imax B6 Balance Charger. SOLD
my next build is also the polaris
Cargo plane build
Mini Funjet build
eflite have made a micro quad
TRIcopter, QUADcopter, SIXcopter frames
KKuk Tricopter controller. SOLD
2.4Ghz 200mw Radio Micro Wireless Color CCTV Spy Camera
Radian Pro Motor Fault

just flying my wing with keycam on board

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
madjeff
Group Captin
madjeff

just flying my wing with keycam on board Empty
PostSubject: just flying my wing with keycam on board   just flying my wing with keycam on board EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 8:38 pm

think i need to stiffen up the wing,as it flexes loads.

Back to top Go down
john
Pilot Officer
Pilot Officer

PostSubject: Re: just flying my wing with keycam on board   just flying my wing with keycam on board EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 1:32 am

Tell us more about THE KEY CAM .Iplan to by a flycam but yours looks just as good .John
Back to top Go down
madjeff
Group Captin
madjeff

PostSubject: Re: just flying my wing with keycam on board   just flying my wing with keycam on board EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 4:50 am

hi john the keycams are good for wot they are.they are very light and you can put them on almost any size plane or heli.lipos in them last really well and take the micro sd cards.i find the high class cards give less frame drops.mine runs at 30 fps at 640x480 i think.they don't work very well on dark cloudy days.i have had all the flycams and the flycamone 3 is the best of them but are bigger than the flycam 2. lipo life is really good mine records for ever.the recordings are better than the keycams, unless its the flycamone 2 they are i think slightly better than keycams.i am going to post a vid on youtube today of my flycamone 3 so you can see the difference.i am selling it but one of the club members wants first refusal.
Back to top Go down
Keith
Forum Admin
Keith

PostSubject: Re: just flying my wing with keycam on board   just flying my wing with keycam on board EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 4:56 am

Jeff just to add buddy theres a HD keychain camera on the market now, I've not seen them but they are suppose to be superb quality for such a small camera.

John to give you an idea of the video of the standard camera this is what i recorded yesterday while searching for ians radian
Back to top Go down
https://kirkleathamflyers.forumotion.co.uk
madjeff
Group Captin
madjeff

PostSubject: Re: just flying my wing with keycam on board   just flying my wing with keycam on board EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 5:02 am

sounds like its worth a hunt for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just flying my wing with keycam on board   just flying my wing with keycam on board Empty

Back to top Go down

just flying my wing with keycam on board
Page 1 of 1