KirkyFlyers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the KirkyFlyers Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hi! Not sure if the forums are still active but hello anyway
eflite have made a micro quad EmptyThu May 07, 2015 8:15 am by Coyote

» The best model trailer ever
eflite have made a micro quad EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 8:07 pm by Andy (Sam's dad)

» Mobius on the Solius
eflite have made a micro quad EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 10:50 pm by Keith

» 5/1/2014 at the field
eflite have made a micro quad EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 7:13 am by Coyote

» he shoots he scores...twice
eflite have made a micro quad EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 5:51 am by Coyote

» Coyote`s Skyfun
eflite have made a micro quad EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:00 am by Coyote

» And no lasting damage was done
eflite have made a micro quad EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:53 pm by Keith

» Yesterdays flights
eflite have made a micro quad EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:43 pm by daz

» 30 quid dlg anybody????
eflite have made a micro quad EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:01 pm by Keith

» Coyote`s Tarot FY680
eflite have made a micro quad EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 1:05 pm by Coyote

Weather

Top posting users this month
No user
Most Viewed Topics
Hi! Not sure if the forums are still active but hello anyway
New Imax B6 Balance Charger. SOLD
my next build is also the polaris
Cargo plane build
Mini Funjet build
eflite have made a micro quad
TRIcopter, QUADcopter, SIXcopter frames
KKuk Tricopter controller. SOLD
2.4Ghz 200mw Radio Micro Wireless Color CCTV Spy Camera
Radian Pro Motor Fault

Go down 
+2
theSupernova
madjeff
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
madjeff
Group Captin
madjeff

eflite have made a micro quad Empty
PostSubject: eflite have made a micro quad   eflite have made a micro quad EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 7:54 am

Back to top Go down
madjeff
Group Captin
madjeff

PostSubject: Re: eflite have made a micro quad   eflite have made a micro quad EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 9:51 pm

looks good in the video.
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iMnymd5p3AI?hd=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Back to top Go down
theSupernova
Squadron Leader
theSupernova

PostSubject: Re: eflite have made a micro quad   eflite have made a micro quad EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 10:06 pm

I wonder if it can loop Laughing
Back to top Go down
wingpete
Squadron Leader
wingpete

PostSubject: Re: eflite have made a micro quad   eflite have made a micro quad EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 10:18 pm

looks nice but brushed geared motors, wait until they bring out a brushless version jeff i dont think this will sell very well,people are moaning already on the forums about the set-up.
Back to top Go down
madjeff
Group Captin
madjeff

PostSubject: Re: eflite have made a micro quad   eflite have made a micro quad EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 10:20 pm

yes it will loop sam
Back to top Go down
RON
Squadron Leader

PostSubject: Re: eflite have made a micro quad   eflite have made a micro quad EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 12:19 am

well i think it will sell well because the iphone drone has brushed geared motors, as well and thats a lot more money and think about this the iphone drone is £299 and you have to have a iphone and the BLADE mQX comes with a 2.4gh radio and every thing you need so ill stick my neck out a bit here and say it should sell well its as cheap as chips ill buy one at just Price:$169.99* thats about £120 so it should be a bargain for having fun with around the house lol here is the iphone one and i know it has on boaed cameras but when you add the price of the phone and the cost of the drone is it really worth the money because it has two little cameras on it i think for a little daft toy its got to be the BLADE mQX

Back to top Go down
madjeff
Group Captin
madjeff

PostSubject: Re: eflite have made a micro quad   eflite have made a micro quad EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:04 am

well im getting one. if i like it i will move on to bigger more expensive quads.
Back to top Go down
Keith
Forum Admin
Keith

PostSubject: Re: eflite have made a micro quad   eflite have made a micro quad EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 3:41 am

Dont waste your money jeff, you can make a better quad for alot less money.
If it comes down to a build issue there's plenty of us here that would offer to help you build one.
Look at the new AIO boards that are out now there easy to setup and get flying.
Back to top Go down
https://kirkleathamflyers.forumotion.co.uk
RON
Squadron Leader

PostSubject: Re: eflite have made a micro quad   eflite have made a micro quad EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 8:41 am

madjeff wrote:
well im getting one. if i like it i will move on to bigger more expensive quads.

Very Happy well done what a good idea i understand what keith is going on about but some times you dont want to mess on building and buying parts to make one i should know iv got a gps board for a quad and im stuck so im selling it,
because my wife has bought me another board i should be able to program ,,so like i say some times its just nice to buy the thing with no messing about take it out the box and off you go like i did with the t580 toke it out the box and up up and away lol! there was no messing about and i was happy with that
Back to top Go down
madjeff
Group Captin
madjeff

PostSubject: Re: eflite have made a micro quad   eflite have made a micro quad EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 10:08 am

thats my thinking Ron. for just over £80 for bnf its cheaper than making one and if i do get the bug big time then i can throw my money at a proper size and have the satisfaction of building it myself. i can sell the little one to help fund it.
its not out yet and i have plenty of time to decide.
Back to top Go down
RON
Squadron Leader

PostSubject: Re: eflite have made a micro quad   eflite have made a micro quad EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:13 am

madjeff wrote:
thats my thinking Ron. for just over £80 for bnf its cheaper than making one and if i do get the bug big time then i can throw my money at a proper size and have the satisfaction of building it myself. i can sell the little one to help fund it.
its not out yet and i have plenty of time to decide.

cheers some one agrees with me cheers my m8 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RON
Squadron Leader

PostSubject: Re: eflite have made a micro quad   eflite have made a micro quad EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 11:47 am

madjeff

Very Happy if you whant one just to play with i have a daft micro 4ch one here
give us £20 and you can have it andi must say its a good flyer Very Happy

eflite have made a micro quad Dsc00113
Back to top Go down
madjeff
Group Captin
madjeff

PostSubject: Re: eflite have made a micro quad   eflite have made a micro quad EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 10:19 pm

thanks for the offer Ron. but will pass for now to Meany builds crying out for parts lol.
happy new year to you.
Back to top Go down
RON
Squadron Leader

PostSubject: Re: eflite have made a micro quad   eflite have made a micro quad EmptySun Jan 01, 2012 11:45 pm

daz popped up last night to my house and saw Shocked that daft micro 4ch quad flying, and he was that impressed how good it flys Very Happy he will be buying a new one from hongkong it also has a accelerometer built in and it is a cracker if you can fly a quad and it can be fast or slow its up to the flyer whos in control of it it dont look much but is fun to use SO IF ANY ONE WHANTS IT ITS A DAFT £20
Back to top Go down
madjeff
Group Captin
madjeff

PostSubject: Re: eflite have made a micro quad   eflite have made a micro quad EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:43 am

well after seeing this video iv gone and don it. be here Tuesday. Cool [youtube]<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/v8-P1AcKFGI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/youtube]
Back to top Go down
RON
Squadron Leader

PostSubject: Re: eflite have made a micro quad   eflite have made a micro quad EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:47 am

how mutch shipping did you pay for it bud
Back to top Go down
madjeff
Group Captin
madjeff

PostSubject: Re: eflite have made a micro quad   eflite have made a micro quad EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:21 am

Nothing ron.im getting it from lms
Back to top Go down
madjeff
Group Captin
madjeff

PostSubject: Re: eflite have made a micro quad   eflite have made a micro quad EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 6:45 am

well not long now Ron till i get my quad. been following it on rcg and its over 50 pages long and no bad word against it,not even the brushed motors been talked all that much.
few are starting to loop them. pale
Back to top Go down
madjeff
Group Captin
madjeff

PostSubject: Re: eflite have made a micro quad   eflite have made a micro quad EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 10:43 am

well this morning i was all jumpy and felt like a kidd at Xmas lol, as today i was getting my quad as its out in the shops to buy. Cool well give Stockton models a ring at 11 no delivery ohh.so ring again at 4 still not in.every bloody shop in the country has it but them. Evil or Very Mad
even my new lipos came today for it.
ohh well have to go through it all again in the morning.
i no few have shunned it bit imo it goes well for a micro.
Back to top Go down
scouse
Flight Lieutenant
Flight Lieutenant
scouse

PostSubject: Re: eflite have made a micro quad   eflite have made a micro quad EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 12:49 am

Looked at that one ,no i didnt i glanced at it and spat , after lots of previous experience with Eflite/Horizon Hobby and every single word of it bad my first impressions were no thanks id rather have a lump of flesh cut of , then i read "brushed" and laughed after LOTS of experience with Walkera's best selling 4#3 and its designated successors ( which are excellent small rotor helis and probably some of the best on the market for their size) the one and only failing of that line of helis is the small brushed motors having to work particularly hard , now times that by 4 for this little quad , 4 motors now with worn brushes, power drops , now im sure someone will come along ( if Horizon havent done it already) and say they use the best motors blah blah blah, no they dont , EXPERIENCE with Horizon hobby tells me they dont because ive dealt with them over and over and over.

I know experience is relative and others have had "super awesome experiences dude" with Horizon, but, i didnt and this was while i was building/setting up/ test flying helis for a rather large retailer, i sent more of their products back than from any other "supplier" , add on to that my own personal dealings with them over their known exploding Delta v edf fans which they knew about and just couldnt be bothered to recall, ill definately be giving this a miss.

Have fun with it m8 , but get ready for that brushless upgrade as with all models buying brushed motors is a bit of a black pit and pretty defunct these days.
Back to top Go down
Keith
Forum Admin
Keith

PostSubject: Re: eflite have made a micro quad   eflite have made a micro quad EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 4:40 am

Welcome back scouse we all missed ya Wink
Back to top Go down
madjeff
Group Captin
madjeff

PostSubject: Re: eflite have made a micro quad   eflite have made a micro quad EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:39 am

lol Keith you no when i post a Horizon Hobby stuff its like throwing a bone.scouse always bites at it lol.

well iv had a mess about in the house with it seems good imo, if i like quad flying i will deffo build a quad.just need to get outside with it and do some fff. Smile
Back to top Go down
Keith
Forum Admin
Keith

PostSubject: Re: eflite have made a micro quad   eflite have made a micro quad EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 7:43 am

I think we all have had issues with one product or another jeff and I've bought HH stuff many times and I have to say its not really caused me to much grief, its usually the one holding the controller (me)
Back to top Go down
RON
Squadron Leader

PostSubject: Re: eflite have made a micro quad   eflite have made a micro quad EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:18 am

madjeff wrote:
well not long now Ron till i get my quad. been following it on rcg and its over 50 pages long and no bad word against it,not even the brushed motors been talked all that much.
few are starting to loop them. pale

hows this then bud buzzflyer has them for £99

http://www.buzzflyer.co.uk/Micro-Quadcopter/Blade-mQX-Quadcopter-/p-178-2131/
Back to top Go down
Keith
Forum Admin
Keith

PostSubject: Re: eflite have made a micro quad   eflite have made a micro quad EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 9:34 am

That seems a good price ron, you gonna buy one then?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: eflite have made a micro quad   eflite have made a micro quad Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next