KirkyFlyers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the KirkyFlyers Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hi! Not sure if the forums are still active but hello anyway
Fat Shark Predator RTF FPV Headset System w/Camera and 5.8G TX  EmptyThu May 07, 2015 8:15 am by Coyote

» The best model trailer ever
Fat Shark Predator RTF FPV Headset System w/Camera and 5.8G TX  EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 8:07 pm by Andy (Sam's dad)

» Mobius on the Solius
Fat Shark Predator RTF FPV Headset System w/Camera and 5.8G TX  EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 10:50 pm by Keith

» 5/1/2014 at the field
Fat Shark Predator RTF FPV Headset System w/Camera and 5.8G TX  EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 7:13 am by Coyote

» he shoots he scores...twice
Fat Shark Predator RTF FPV Headset System w/Camera and 5.8G TX  EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 5:51 am by Coyote

» Coyote`s Skyfun
Fat Shark Predator RTF FPV Headset System w/Camera and 5.8G TX  EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:00 am by Coyote

» And no lasting damage was done
Fat Shark Predator RTF FPV Headset System w/Camera and 5.8G TX  EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:53 pm by Keith

» Yesterdays flights
Fat Shark Predator RTF FPV Headset System w/Camera and 5.8G TX  EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:43 pm by daz

» 30 quid dlg anybody????
Fat Shark Predator RTF FPV Headset System w/Camera and 5.8G TX  EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:01 pm by Keith

» Coyote`s Tarot FY680
Fat Shark Predator RTF FPV Headset System w/Camera and 5.8G TX  EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 1:05 pm by Coyote

Weather

Top posting users this month
No user
Most Viewed Topics
Hi! Not sure if the forums are still active but hello anyway
New Imax B6 Balance Charger. SOLD
my next build is also the polaris
Cargo plane build
Mini Funjet build
eflite have made a micro quad
TRIcopter, QUADcopter, SIXcopter frames
KKuk Tricopter controller. SOLD
2.4Ghz 200mw Radio Micro Wireless Color CCTV Spy Camera
Radian Pro Motor Fault

Fat Shark Predator RTF FPV Headset System w/Camera and 5.8G TX

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RON
Squadron Leader

Fat Shark Predator RTF FPV Headset System w/Camera and 5.8G TX  Empty
PostSubject: Fat Shark Predator RTF FPV Headset System w/Camera and 5.8G TX    Fat Shark Predator RTF FPV Headset System w/Camera and 5.8G TX  EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 2:07 pm

Very Happy Very Happy has any one seen this lot

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__20672__Fat_Shark_Predator_RTF_FPV_Headset_System_w_Camera_and_5_8G_TX_.html

i think for what you get its a good deal im going to get one set soon as i have the Turnigy 9X radio to match them (supports head tracking function)

Fat Shark Predator RTF FPV Headset System w/Camera and 5.8G TX  Price$299.99 for the lot
Fat Shark Predator RTF FPV Headset System w/Camera and 5.8G TX  20672-all
Back to top Go down
RON
Squadron Leader

PostSubject: Re: Fat Shark Predator RTF FPV Headset System w/Camera and 5.8G TX    Fat Shark Predator RTF FPV Headset System w/Camera and 5.8G TX  EmptySat Jan 21, 2012 11:51 pm

Sad Sad Sad Sad
Iv got to Waite until all the Chinese have had there new year and like a nuttier I paid express post Sad Sad

Very Happy Yippy today I found that my goggles are in the uk and on the way to me ill be using the lotus t380 with them on Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RON
Squadron Leader

PostSubject: Re: Fat Shark Predator RTF FPV Headset System w/Camera and 5.8G TX    Fat Shark Predator RTF FPV Headset System w/Camera and 5.8G TX  EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:00 am

Very Happy Just got my fat Shark Predator RTF FPV Headset System and I got stung by the tax and the post office for just over £35 not happy about this at all
ok the cam seems ok but it seems misty when the sun comes out so really speaking the day needs to be a bit dull for them to work good ,besides this I must say its like looking at a good clear 72" flat screen from about 7 foot away from the wall it comes all ready to go and I was happy with them, the bad part is you have the 7v battery hanging down the side of your face ,,you would have thought the battery would have either been in a belt clip or in the glasses but no it hangs down the side of your face ,,ill make a strap for it I suppose
That’s about the only issue I have with them the misty picture and the battery oh and the taxman stinging me for £35
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
scouse
Flight Lieutenant
Flight Lieutenant
scouse

PostSubject: Re: Fat Shark Predator RTF FPV Headset System w/Camera and 5.8G TX    Fat Shark Predator RTF FPV Headset System w/Camera and 5.8G TX  EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:49 am

baseball cap battery holder
Back to top Go down
Keith
Forum Admin
Keith

PostSubject: Re: Fat Shark Predator RTF FPV Headset System w/Camera and 5.8G TX    Fat Shark Predator RTF FPV Headset System w/Camera and 5.8G TX  EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 3:55 am

scouse wrote:
baseball cap battery holder

good call m8
Back to top Go down
https://kirkleathamflyers.forumotion.co.uk
RON
Squadron Leader

PostSubject: Re: Fat Shark Predator RTF FPV Headset System w/Camera and 5.8G TX    Fat Shark Predator RTF FPV Headset System w/Camera and 5.8G TX  EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:45 pm

Exclamation baseball cap battery holder Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fat Shark Predator RTF FPV Headset System w/Camera and 5.8G TX    Fat Shark Predator RTF FPV Headset System w/Camera and 5.8G TX  Empty

Back to top Go down

Fat Shark Predator RTF FPV Headset System w/Camera and 5.8G TX
Page 1 of 1