KirkyFlyers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the KirkyFlyers Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Hi! Not sure if the forums are still active but hello anyway
Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads EmptyThu May 07, 2015 8:15 am by Coyote

» The best model trailer ever
Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads EmptyMon Nov 03, 2014 8:07 pm by Andy (Sam's dad)

» Mobius on the Solius
Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads EmptySat Jan 18, 2014 10:50 pm by Keith

» 5/1/2014 at the field
Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 7:13 am by Coyote

» he shoots he scores...twice
Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 5:51 am by Coyote

» Coyote`s Skyfun
Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads EmptyMon Jan 06, 2014 12:00 am by Coyote

» And no lasting damage was done
Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:53 pm by Keith

» Yesterdays flights
Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:43 pm by daz

» 30 quid dlg anybody????
Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 11:01 pm by Keith

» Coyote`s Tarot FY680
Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 1:05 pm by Coyote

Weather

Top posting users this month
No user
Most Viewed Topics
Hi! Not sure if the forums are still active but hello anyway
New Imax B6 Balance Charger. SOLD
my next build is also the polaris
Cargo plane build
Mini Funjet build
eflite have made a micro quad
TRIcopter, QUADcopter, SIXcopter frames
KKuk Tricopter controller. SOLD
2.4Ghz 200mw Radio Micro Wireless Color CCTV Spy Camera
Radian Pro Motor Fault

Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RON
Squadron Leader

Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads Empty
PostSubject: Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads   Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 10:40 pm

Very Happy Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads Very Happy

i bought one its got to be worth the $29 = £ 18

Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads Hobbyk10

This is awesome! The stick scaling sounds great for those with cheap non-computer radios. Multicopters are getting so easy! Just ordered one

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__24723__Hobbyking_KK2_0_Multi_rotor_LCD_Flight_Control_Board.html?utm_source=Customer+List&utm_campaign=72b16199a4-FDUpdate_27_06_2012&utm_medium=email

Some flight footage of the new KK2 control board in action.
Here is a list of his setup, please use these links to purchase.

Turnigy Talon V2 Frame:
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewitem.asp?idproduct=22781&...

KK2 Control board:
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewitem.asp?idproduct=24723&...

Turnigy Hexfet 25 amp ESC(x4):
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewitem.asp?idproduct=17135&...

Turnigy NTM 28-26 1200KV (x4):
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewitem.asp?idproduct=17345&...

Power distribution board:
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewitem.asp?idproduct=23140&...

Turnigy Nanotech 2200 35C LiPo battery:
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewitem.asp?idproduct=11944&...

RX leeds:
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewitem.asp?idproduct=23036&...

6 CH orange RX:
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewitem.asp?idproduct=11965&...

8x4.5 SF props:
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewitem.asp?idproduct=22440&...
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/uh_viewitem.asp?idproduct=22439&...

Designed by the Grand father of the KK revolution, Rolf R Bakke, exclusively for HobbyKing, the KK2.0 is the evolution of the first generation KK flight control boards. The KK2.0 was engineered from the ground up to bring multi-rotor flight to everyone, not just the experts. The LCD screen and built in software makes install and setup easier than ever. A host of multi-rotor craft types are pre-installed. simply select your craft type, check motor layout/propeller direction, calibrate your ESCs and radio and your ready to go! all of which is done with easy to follow on screen prompts!

The original KK gyro system has been updated to an incredibly sensitive dual chip 3 Axis gyro and single chip 3 axis accelerometer system making this the most stable KK board ever and allowing for the addition of an Auto-level function. At the heart of the KK2.0 is an Atmel Mega324PA 8-bit AVR RISC-based microcontroller with 32k of memory. An additional 2 motor output channels have been added to the KK2.0 allowing for a total of 8 motors to be controlled (Octocopter). A handy Piezo buzzer is also included with the board for audio warning when activating and deactivating the board.

If your new to multi-rotor flight or have been unsure about how to setup a KK board then the KK2.0 was built for you. The 6 Pin USBasp AVR Programming interface ensures future software updates will be quick and easy.

Specs.
Size: 50.5mm x 50.5mm x 12mm
Weight: 21 gram (Inc Piezo buzzer)
IC: Atmega324 PA
Gyro: InvenSense Inc.
Accelerometer: Anologue Devices Inc.
Auto-level: Yes
Input Voltage: 4.8-6.0V
AVR interface: standard 6 pin.
Signal from Receiver: 1520us (5 channels)
Signal to ESC: 1520us

Pre-installed firmware.
Dualcopter
Tricopter
Y6
Quadcopter +
Quadcopter X
Hexcopter +
Hexcopter X
Octocopter +
Octocopter X
X8 +
X8 X
H8
H6
V8
V6
Aero 1S Aileron
Aero 2S Aileron
Flying Wing
Singlecopter 2M 2S
Singlecopter 1M 4S
(Custom Mix via the "Mixer Editor" option)

The Mixer Editor allows you to adjust where and how much signal the motors receive from stick input and sensors. This allows you to create any configuration possible with up to 8 motors or servos.

Whats is a Multi-Rotor Control board you ask?

The HobbyKing KK2.0 Multi-Rotor controller is a flight control board for multi-rotor Aircraft (Tricopters, Quadcopters, Hexcopters etc). Its purpose is to stabilize the aircraft during flight. To do this it takes the signal from the three on board gyros (roll, pitch and yaw) then passes the signal to the Atmega324PA IC. The Atmega324PA IC unit then processes these signals according the users selected firmware and passes control signals to the installed Electronic Speed Controllers (ESCs). These signals instruct the ESCs to make fine adjustments to the motors rotational speed which in turn stabilizes your multi-rotor craft.

The HobbyKing KK2.0 Multi-Rotor control board also uses signals from your radio systems receiver (Rx) and passes these signals to the Atmega324PA IC via the ail, ele, thr and rud inputs. Once this information has been processed the IC will send varying signals to the ESCs which in turn adjust the rotational speed of each motor to induce controlled flight (up, down, backwards, forwards, left, right, yaw

Last edited by RON on Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
madjeff
Group Captin
madjeff

Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads   Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 5:57 am

looks like i might just understand the settings on it. instead of a pc.
seen this board working on youtube and im no expert like you ron, but looks very stable.
Back to top Go down
RON
Squadron Leader

PostSubject: Re: Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads   Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 10:22 am

madjeff wrote:
looks like i might just understand the settings on it. instead of a pc.
seen this board working on youtube and im no expert like you ron, but looks very stable.

cheers no expert like you ron LOL THANKS BUD THATS NICE OF YOU SAYING THAT but to be honist with you bud im no expert im just a man that like bulding and flying things

have a look what im making right now iv still got lots of work to do on this

Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads Dsc00034

and i will be using my FPV

Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads Dsc00036

with this with my naza with gps

Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads Dsc00115

all the best from ron

Back to top Go down
RON
Squadron Leader

PostSubject: Re: Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads   Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:19 am

Very Happy look what i got in the post today lads Very Happy

Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads Dsc00121

Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads Dsc00122

Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads Img_7810
Back to top Go down
madjeff
Group Captin
madjeff

PostSubject: Re: Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads   Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 12:31 am

nice one Ron.hope to get a full report soon, as this maybe the quad board i make my first quad from.
Back to top Go down
RON
Squadron Leader

PostSubject: Re: Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads   Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 1:39 am

Very Happy well its just like a wii board with its maga324pa and its accelerometer but well I think this is the way forward to be honest at just £18 to your door lol its a barging iv just looked at this one and iv put my order in for 3 more so ill have 5 altogether yippy and ill have a other one in two days time I might even sell my naza lol you never know im always experimenting lol I just don’t know what I am looking for lol I suppose I am looking for something that will do the job and do it cheeeeeeeppppppp as I am a bit of a chepo my self

but give me a cupola of days and ill fly this and see how good it is ,lets see if its going to crash and burn or not
Back to top Go down
scouse
Flight Lieutenant
Flight Lieutenant
scouse

PostSubject: Re: Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads   Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:13 pm

Heres my problem Ron

Its Multiwii and as its hobby robber king NO money or credit will go back to Multiwii, funnily just like Grabbit.

Where are the headers for connecting extra sensors ? baro , mag , gps , sonar , IR , pc connection , ftdi etc ?

IF you break the lcd how are you going to program it ?

If you want something to fly with minimal drift as many of the sensors MUST be centralized otherwise they cause drift, theyre around the edge to accomodate the breakable lcd panel.

Your alwasy carrying that panel onboard .....

For the price its a gyro/acc board bith $2 panel which is good but personally i think "closed" boards are a waste of money ll take something better which i can upgrade as necessary.
Back to top Go down
RON
Squadron Leader

PostSubject: Re: Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads   Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 8:24 am

scouse wrote:
Heres my problem Ron

Its Multiwii and as its hobby robber king NO money or credit will go back to Multiwii, funnily just like Grabbit.

Where are the headers for connecting extra sensors ? baro , mag , gps , sonar , IR , pc connection , ftdi etc ?

IF you break the lcd how are you going to program it ?

If you want something to fly with minimal drift as many of the sensors MUST be centralized otherwise they cause drift, theyre around the edge to accomodate the breakable lcd panel.

Your alwasy carrying that panel onboard .....

For the price its a gyro/acc board bith $2 panel which is good but personally i think "closed" boards are a waste of money ll take something better which i can upgrade as necessary.

Twisted Evil I understand all this bud here’s my answer to you I would rather smash a £18 flight board up in a crash trying to do all the tricks flips and thing like that, then smash a £300 flight board and £18 is nothing for what this board can do, its fun to fly with out all the gismos at least you know you are flying it and this board is just brill and at a price of £18 its a giveaway bud,
I understand about not funding wii but think about this a rabbit board cost £68 now and I understand yes they are ripping wii off but come one £18 is nothing, and the rabbit should pay up ill agree with that they have steal all the wii barns but lets say the kk board come out about the same time as the wii board really so how do you know for a facket that hobby king have stole the wii programming pirat pirat pirat
Back to top Go down
scouse
Flight Lieutenant
Flight Lieutenant
scouse

PostSubject: Re: Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads   Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 12:37 am

Ron stop kidding yourself , which number board is this for you ?? for £18 its not a giveaway it still costs you £18 .

A selfbuild is cheaper in the long run as you can add extra sensors.

When youve finished learning to flip where do you go with that board ? it goes on ebay or the bin because there is no expansion , money wasted.

Its your money Ron and your hobby so you can do exactly what you want , but , for an extra £10 you can get a brushed "beetle" from China and flip to your hearts content.
Back to top Go down
RON
Squadron Leader

PostSubject: Re: Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads   Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 2:09 pm

scouse wrote:
Ron stop kidding yourself , which number board is this for you ?? for £18 its not a giveaway it still costs you £18 .

A selfbuild is cheaper in the long run as you can add extra sensors.

When youve finished learning to flip where do you go with that board ? it goes on ebay or the bin because there is no expansion , money wasted.

Its your money Ron and your hobby so you can do exactly what you want , but , for an extra £10 you can get a brushed "beetle" from China and flip to your hearts content.

yes budt the "beetle" is a toy nothing else but a toy
Back to top Go down
scouse
Flight Lieutenant
Flight Lieutenant
scouse

PostSubject: Re: Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads   Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 8:58 pm

What the hell do you think the rest of the stuff you play with is ? preoffessional equiptment ? lmao cmon Ron wake up a bit.
Back to top Go down
madjeff
Group Captin
madjeff

PostSubject: Re: Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads   Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:32 pm

now now you two stop it.lol there are cheap toys for kids and expensive ones for the grown ups lol.
Back to top Go down
scouse
Flight Lieutenant
Flight Lieutenant
scouse

PostSubject: Re: Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads   Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 9:41 pm

Lol its all in good fun Jeff .

Everything we "play" with is a toy m8 ,that simple no matter what anybody in the world thinks these are made for the consumer and therefore "toys" some are more dangerous than others , some require more work than others BUT they are still really toys.
The hardware we use is a loong way away from what would be "commercial " or military grade stuff and if you read about it then its self explanatory , the dweebs on RCGroups etc playing with their cameras on their quads etc are just hobbyists making money, they can pretend they run businesses all they want but they dont , not really.
Back to top Go down
RON
Squadron Leader

PostSubject: Re: Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads   Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 12:43 am

scouse wrote:
Lol its all in good fun Jeff .

Everything we "play" with is a toy m8 ,that simple no matter what anybody in the world thinks these are made for the consumer and therefore "toys" some are more dangerous than others , some require more work than others BUT they are still really toys.
The hardware we use is a loong way away from what would be "commercial " or military grade stuff and if you read about it then its self explanatory , the dweebs on RCGroups etc playing with their cameras on their quads etc are just hobbyists making money, they can pretend they run businesses all they want but they dont , not really.

well well well scouse. why are you so upset with the would

Back to top Go down
scouse
Flight Lieutenant
Flight Lieutenant
scouse

PostSubject: Re: Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads   Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 3:01 am

Lol im not upset with anybody or anything Ron , but , my philosophy : if the skys blue say its blue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads   Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads Empty

Back to top Go down

Hobbyking KK2.0 Multi-rotor LCD Flight Control Board its brill get one lads
Page 1 of 1